Every organization develops a culture. It just may not be the culture that leaders and employees aspire for. An employee-centric culture is built on engagement, and an emphasis on teamwork and relationships. Organizations should consider the following:
Team Building Retreats
Successful team building takes groups of any size through four initial discussions during an on- or off-site retreat, the outcomes of which form the bases for ongoing team improvements over time.
- Behaviors that impact team
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Appreciating differences among team members
- Needed Team foundations
Advancing to T-groups
- T-groups, or training groups, is a concept developed by National Training Labs, the leader in team dynamics, and relies on decades of proven methodology and results to help teams achieve better inter-personal relations.
- Like physical exercise, people tend to see greater results by training in groups rather than solo. Mutual support, group encouragement and connections are all expected results from t-group training.
- Teams whose members are expected to rely on each other must overcome unspoken tensions and build awareness of each other to move to higher performance.