About Jeffrey Stevens
- Executive-level HR leadership experience that includes full accountability for large-scale HR operations and functions.
- Career achievements include building top-notch HR departments and cultures, reengineering and innovating HR, and leading transformational change.
- Personal expertise in integration, culture, training, communications, employee relations, performance and learning.
- Combines a big-picture perspective with organizational objectives, and a disciplined approach towards execution. Creates new technology solutions and new HR foundations.
- Saved an organized over $100M per year through FTE, payroll, and scheduling fixes.
- Created a unique employee collaboration portal adopted by 75% of the organization in one-year.
- Orchestrated an on-line Culture Jam, crowdsourcing from over 9,000 employees the organization’s new mission and values.
Jeffrey Stevens is Featured in:
How a Fast-Growing Health System is Bringing Its Employees Together
JAM: The Social Intranet Platform Buried In SAP’s Portfolio
Need a post-merger talent management strategy? Try JAM
Jeffrey Stevens’s Plan
for the Future of HR